Thursday, June 3, 2010

Gonna Be a Great Day!


Because...first, I get to go to my "Doll Group" and then a quick couple of fun clients and then Lindsay and my FSIL are coming home for the weekend!! YAY! Details: My doll group is a very interesting collection of women: a school bus driver, a couple of Saturday Market sellers, a house-cleaner, retired homemakers, church leaders, a wine maker, a women who works in a fabric store...It's a very diverse, creative and generous group of women! and I am grateful that they keep me around because its called "Stitchin Time" (I think) and I haven't touched my sewing machine in several years now!! Oh, today we are sending off "pin dolls" (figure it out) to exchange with another group in Australia. Here's a photo of the pins I am sending (although, renegade that I am, I am sending necklaces...:)...) 4 like the one on the top. I was gonna crop the photo for you, but then I realized that the Lucy pin had a bonus BOW...check it out.

OK, back to the days details...My patients: kidding!

And then Lindsay and FSIL ...he informed me on FB-jokingly, i hope- that he wasn't comfortable with that term. I ask you, is it a son-in-laws job to be comfortable with his mother-in-law? I think not...Consider it training!!. They arrive at 6 tonite, and since Lindsay did not answer her phone last night, there are no less than 10 other people waiting to see "what's happening" tonite! and of course, guess who they expect knows the answer?

Which leads me to todays BOW...

No comments:

Post a Comment